HOLD Asset Management is a member of UN PRI - an investor initiative for sustainable investments - and adheres to its principles of integrating Environmental, Social and Governance considerations into its research and investments.
We internally map ESG related risk factors and integrate qualitative inputs in our valuation models. Furthermore, by actively engaging with companies and at times exercising our voting rights we play a key role in implementing and enforcing improvements in ESG standards of companies in our portfolios.
Our Responsible Investment Policy details our comprehensive process of mapping risk factors, quantifying valuation inputs, guiding active engagement and presenting transparent reporting to investors.
HOLD Asset Management fulfils its obligation to publish a statement regarding the principal adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors as required under Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 November 2019 on sustainability‐related disclosures in the financial services sector (“SFDR”)
In order to ensure a high level of customer and investor protection, SFDR has established a set of mandatory disclosure rules on sustainability in order to achieve the following objectives:
- the integration of sustainability risks into the decision‐making processes of financial market participants
- considering adverse impacts on sustainability in their investment processes
- transparent and comparable disclosure of sustainability information about specific financial products in order to allow investors to make informed investment decisions.
SFDR imposes several disclosure requirements on market participants, including HOLD Asset Management, requiring disclosure information on:
- integrating sustainability risks into investment decision-making processes,
- due diligence policies on the main adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors,
- how to ensure that remuneration policies are consistent with the integration of sustainability risks.
In order to comply with the disclosure obligation, HOLD Asset Management publishes the following documents: